The Seattle Sports Union crew got a chance to speak with local sports teams and athletes. We had a chance to speak with football players, baseball GMs, rugby players, and even a local hydroplane racer.
Join Brian Solack as he takes a look at the interruption of sports and what it means to some of those you may not have thought about being impacted.
Special thank you to :
- Stephanie Morral – Bellingham Bells
- Phil Mann – Seattle University
- Beau Braden — University of Montana
- Danny Teztlaff — Everett AquaSox
- Brent Hall — Brent Hall Racing
- Eric Duechle – Seattle Seawolves
- Jack Sendlebach & Aaron Best – Eastern Washington University
Photo: John Rainwaters
- Brian Solack- narrator/producer
- Abraham DeWeese/Matthew Paige – interviewers
- Kevin Kapanowski – writer
- Bob Luckey – assistant editor
- John Rainwaters – videograher / editor
Feel free to comment below if you have something to say and be sure to join the SSU community by liking us at Facebook at SeattleSportsUnion.